President’s report/Opening remarks
- Web site – fhca.ca
- Ed MacIntosh, president
- FHCA is a volunteer non-profit organization – we volunteer our time (no payment is received by any volunteers) to represent the community dealing with issues that affect our community such as safety, traffic, development.
- The FHCA will meet 3 times this school year (Sept 18, 2019; Jan 29, May 6, 2020).
- FHCA helps shape policy and issues that involve our community
- If you have problems in our community, please send your information to us and we will look into these issues (go to Contact Us on the fhca.ca website or send email to Directors@fhca.ca). This is our primary site to collect comments from residents about community issues so we know about them and can send them on to the City.
- Membership is free and open to all residents but donations are very welcome as they help pay for rental of meeting facilities, AV equipment, insurance etc. If you are not currently on the email list, go to our website and sign up (on the right side of website page – click on become a member). You will receive three notifications and three reminders of the upcoming meetings per year. There may also be notifications of open houses or events affecting FH residents.
Treasurer’s report: The report was given with the current financial status.
RCMP update on safety and security by District #2 Commander for Guildford/Fleetwood, Sgt Mike Spencer (Community Response Unit). You can contact Sgt. Mike Spencer through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific officers can access this email to insure your issue is dealt with in a timely manner. Mike can also be reached at: email@example.com and voicemail messages can be left for him at phone # 778-593-3396 if your concerns are not urgent. If urgent, dial 911. Continue Reading →