FRASER HEIGHTS COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MINUTES
May 8, 2019
- Web site – fhca.ca
- Ed MacIntosh, president
- FHCA is a volunteer non-profit organization – we volunteer our time to represent the community dealing with issues that affect our community such as safety, traffic, development
- The FHCA met 3 times this year (Sept 19, Jan 30, May 8).
- FHCA helps shape policy and issues that involve our community
- If you have problems in our community, please send your information to us and we will look into these issues (go to Contact Us on the fhca.ca website or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org). This is our primary site to collect comments from residents about community issues so we know about them and can send them on to the City.
- Membership is free and open to all residents. If you are not currently on the email list, go to our website and sign up (on the right side of website page – click on become a member). You will receive three notifications and three reminders of the upcoming meetings per year. There may also be notifications of open houses or events affecting FH residents.
- Raj Singh, a member of our Fraser Heights Community, was introduced as a new volunteer director of our association.
Treasurer’s report: The report was given with current financial status.
RCMP update on safety and security – District #2 Commander for Guildford/Fleetwood, Sgt Mike Spencer, presented crime stats for Fraser Heights (Community Response Unit). You can contact Sgt. Mike Spencer through the following email address: email@example.com. Specific officers can access this email to insure your issue is dealt with in Continue Reading →